Grosse Pointe Nitrous Sedation Dentistry | Nitrous Sedation Dentist
If you've been putting off dental work for years out of fear of pain, anxiety or embarrassment about the condition of your teeth, fear no more.
Jeff Jaskolski offers sedation dentistry using nitrous oxide — more commonly known as laughing gas—to reduce fear and discomfort of patients with dental anxiety.
Sedation dentistry using nitrous oxide offers patients numerous benefits:
- It is safe, acts quickly and has very few side affects
- You can immediately return to your normal activity
- It has been proven effective for mild to moderate anxiety
- You will not need someone to drive you to or from our office
- It provides successful pain relief
- Many patients can get all of their dental work completed in one visit
One of the most commonly used methods for sedation dentistry, nitrous oxide works best for patients with mild to moderate dental anxiety. When using nitrous oxide, you will remain conscious and be able to breathe on your own, while experiencing a sense of calm. Patients generally recover rapidly and most remember little or nothing at all about the procedure.
Conveniently located on the Northeast side of Metro Grosse Pointe, we provide nitrous sedation services to Grosse Pointe, Warren, Roseville, St. Clair Shores and all other nearby areas. Contact our office or call us directly at 313.882.4970.